Sunday, April 7, 2013

Well Here I Go.....

Blog, Blog, Blog....

Let me see if I can do this...put it out there for the world to see.  Could be embarrassing, could be funny, could be what I just need to do.

This will be a place to share some of my paintings, how they came about and maybe a funny story or two about my day job.

So, to get this thing started, I'll show you some pictures of where I store all my paintings.  Exciting, I know.  I love the sun room.  It was added onto the house before we bought it.  It has wood windows that surround the entire room, lots of bright light.  However, there is no insulation in the ceiling and the room is either very hot, like a green house or very cool.  So, I don't really paint in there.  Someday, I'll get some ceiling fans.  I'd also like to get a cool work table, a taboret, to organize my things.  I have a lot of things. I like things.... I know, it's a problem. In my defense, they are all cheap treasures from the Flea Markets, nothing too valuable.  I am on the hunt for something funky, vintage and with character.















4 comments:

  1. Nice space for your work Debbie. Don't forget to show us your beautiful artwork too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Can't wait to read more and see more paintings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You did it! Now let's see some paintings....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so forward to the stories behind each painting.

    ReplyDelete